Tuesday 13 November 2012

Day 16: Blogging is a lot of work!

Finding time every single day to sit down and write a blog post is a lot of work! I have been reading the Bible while I nurse many days, which means I can't jot as I go. I think it's important to keep going, though!

In the past several days, I've missed three days of Bible reading. I get frustrated at myself when this happens, but I'm gotten back on the horse, which isn't usually what happens when I start forgetting Bible reading. (Or, let's be honest, just moving it down my priority list. I always find time for Facebook every day, so no excuse.)

The problem is, since I missed the three days, I haven't been gleaning very much from what I have been reading. I'm hoping that this week I can have a renewed desire to find little treasures in the passages I read. Today I haven't read my Bible yet, but I will be. I have some homework from a counsellor. I'm meeting with her to help get over my postpartum depression. We uncovered a few really bad thought patterns and emotional patterns in my life, and she assigned me to read Romans 8 every day this week. So that's what I'll be reflecting on here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment